Baked Chicken Chimichangas
Make these yummy chicken chimichangas at home. Serve with rice and some homemade guacamole.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 pound cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions, for garnish
- Sour cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Stir together cream cheese, Pepperjack cheese and taco seasoning.
Fold in chicken.
Divide among flour tortillas.
Tuck in sides, and roll up each tortilla.
Lay seam side down in a sprayed 9x13" baking dish.
Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
Bake at 350˚F for 15 minutes.
Turn Chimichangas over, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Serve with cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, and salsa.