Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken
Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken only has 4 ingredients and cooks in your slow-cooker, so you can get a delicious dinner on the table with minimal effort.
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloin chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- rice, cooked, for serving
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 480mins
Mix the chicken, pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce together in the slow-cooker.
Set the crockpot on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve over cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (271 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.4/5 (273 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.5/5 (274 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.5/5 (250 Votes)
- Mac & Cheese in the Crock Pot 4.5/5 (248 Votes)
- Breakfast Pockets 4.5/5 (252 Votes)
- General Tso's Chinese Chicken 4.4/5 (285 Votes)