Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken
Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken only has 4 ingredients and cooks in your slow-cooker, so you can get a delicious dinner on the table with minimal effort.
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloin chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- rice, cooked, for serving
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 480mins
Mix the chicken, pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce together in the slow-cooker.
Set the crockpot on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve over cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas 4.2/5 (319 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.8/5 (372 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (279 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Chicken 4.1/5 (234 Votes)
- Applebee's Wonton Chicken Tacos 3.8/5 (947 Votes)
- Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot... 4/5 (250 Votes)
- Lazy Hawaiian Chicken 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Hawaiian Chicken 4.4/5 (36 Votes)