Santa Fe Chicken & Rice
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 cup Lawry's Mesquite or Baja Chipotle Marinade
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup instant white rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
Place chicken in a large ziplock bag and coat with marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or all day.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and add to skillet; cook 4-5 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Add beans, Rotel, corn, rice and chicken broth to skillet. Stir to combine. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until rice is tender. Add chicken and cook on lowest setting for an additional 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken & Mushroom Alfredo... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Burrito... 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup with Lime... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole 4/5 (60 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup (South Beach Diet... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken & Yellow Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)