Goat Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos Wrapped in Bacon
Add a spicy kick to your day with these tasty treats, jalapenos stuffed with goat cheese wrapped in applewood smoked bacon. Enjoy!
- 12 slices thick-cut applewood smoked bacon (about 1 pound)
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 2/3 pounds creamy goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chives, chopped
Adapted from lattesandleggings.files.wordpress.com
Slowly cook bacon on a cool part of the grill turning over once until cooked through but still pliable. Thinly sliced bacon and quick cooking will crisp the bacon.
Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and membranes. Fill each half with goat cheese mounding it slightly. Cut each piece of bacon in half. Wrap one piece of cooked and cooled bacon around each pepper half and sprinkle with chives. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil on a medium hot grill until the jalapeno is slightly charred. Serve.
Note: Bacon can also be cooked on a grill pan on the stove top and the stuffed and wrapped peppers placed on a cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven until peppers soften slightly.
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Shells 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot German Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chop Brine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Roll Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Air Fryer Panko Chicken Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond Cookies (non Geb) (Pesach) 0/5 (0 Votes)