Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
Quick and easy, this is chicken everyone in your family will love with the melted cheese and bacon on top!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 pieces bacon, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from genaw.com
Season the chicken with the seasonings of your choice; grill until just done.
Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels. In the same skillet, sauté the mushrooms and garlic in butter, seasoning with salt to taste. Cook until the juices have evaporated. Place the chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet. Top each piece of chicken with 1/4 of the mushrooms and bacon, then with the shredded cheese. Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Mexi-Cali Hashbrown Taco Casserole 3.8/5 (100 Votes)
- Creamed Chipped Beef 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Hunan Chicken Recipe 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Wraps 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Key West Spicy Chicken 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Applebee's Tequila-Lime Chicken in... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken - Alice Springs 4.6/5 (15 Votes)