Rate this recipe
- 3 cups chopped asparagus
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup yellow onion
- 2 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 small jars chopped pimento
- 2 small cans Pet Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 stacks crackers
- 1 stick oleo (I use butter)
Line asparagus on bottom of pan. Mix cheese, onion, soup, pimento and milk together. Pour evenly of top of asparagus. Crumble crackers and mix well with melted butter. Pour evenly on top of mixture.
Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
Asparagus Foil Packet for the Grill
Asparagus and Tomato Salad with Feta*****