- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lite sour cream
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons sugar splenda blend
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 2 cups fat free cool whip
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar-to garnish (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans-to garnish (optional)
1.In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, cool whip, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
2.Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Enjoy!