Slushy Blended Margarita
The perfect frozen margarita uses a good quality tequila and orange liqueur such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau. Enjoy and drink responsibly!
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces 100 percent agave tequila
- 1 ounce good-quality orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 3/4 cup ice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from chow.com
Combine lime juice, simple syrup, tequila, and orange liqueur in a blender and top with ice. Blend on high until ice is broken up. Serve immediately.
What to buy: Get the best-quality 100 percent agave tequila you can afford; it’ll taste better, and you won’t be as regretful the day after.
Also, try to use Cointreau or Grand Marnier instead of Triple Sec—they’re not as sugary and have a truer orange flavor.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cool Whip Cookie 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Holiday Toffee Bars 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Mexican Cinnamon Sugar Cookies 4.2/5 (61 Votes)
- Peach Smoothies 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Muddled Screwdrivers 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Simple Refried Beans 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Sangre Blood Orange Margarita 4.6/5 (17 Votes)