Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bar
- 6 apples I used Red Delicious... Granny Smith would also be great
- 1 (5 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 oz.) tub cool whip
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
Adapted from facebook.com
Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
Chop up apples and Snickers.
Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Banana Pancake Kebabs 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta 4.3/5 (82 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Jello 3.8/5 (150 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheese Cake 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory: Snickers... 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Fennel & Apple Salad with Roasted... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday Apple Salad 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- SNICKERS DIP 4.6/5 (29 Votes)