Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes
- Sweet Pink Strawberry Champagne Cupcake Recipe
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® strawberry cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups champagne, (I used a Red Sparkling Wine - Cinzano Brachetto d’Acqui) it will compliment the fruity strawberry flavor.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- Champagne Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 4 cups C&H powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup champagne
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 to 5 drops red food coloring
- Pink decorator sugar crystals
- Edible pink pearls
Adapted from thecupcakerecipes.com
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
In large bowl, combine dry cake mix and champagne. Add oil, eggs. Beat with a KitchenAid electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, beat frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with pink sugar or pearls.
You'll also love
- Honey Mustard Pork Chops with... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Spinach Tomato Orzo Soup 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding... 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Lemon on Lemon Shortbread Cookies 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake 4.6/5 (59 Votes)