Turkey Cheddar Hawaiian Rolls
These turkey cheese rolls are as easy as they are delicious! The hawaiian rolls give them the best sweet and savory flavor!
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 4 Hawaiian rolls, split horizontally
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 to 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from navywifecook.com
Spread 1/2 tablespoon of mango chutney over the bottom half of each roll.
Top evenly with turkey slices and shredded cheese. Replace roll tops and secure with a toothpick if desired.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breasts stuffed with... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Stuffing Muffins 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Overnight Ham, Egg & Cheese Monkey... 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- POWER muffins:... 4.1/5 (82 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman Prime Rib Roast 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cookie Butter 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Jalapeño Philly Cheese... 4.3/5 (45 Votes)