POWER muffins: blueberry+oatmeal+yogurt=POWER
makes 12 regular muffins (depending how full you pack your muffin tin)
- no-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oats–quick or regular oats, plain
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces honey nonfat greek yogurt or 1 1/2 cups (Chobani)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Adapted from domesticatedacademic.wordpress.com
1.Heat oven to 350°.
2.Coat muffin tin with cooking spray or liners.
3.Combine flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
4.Combine yogurt, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a second bowl.
5.Fold yogurt mixture into dry mixture; stir to combine completely.
6.Gently fold in blueberries.
7.Spoon into muffin tins.
8.Bake until top is golden and springs back when you gently touch it, 20-25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Corn Grits w/ Country Ham 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman Prime Rib Roast 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- ANCHO-RUBBED PRIME RIB STEAKS WITH... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Crumble 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Blackberry Glazed Brown Butter... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach Blackberry Crisp 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Blueberry Pound Cake 4.4/5 (52 Votes)