Beef and Artichoke Fettuccine
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine - spinach fettuccine is best
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, cut in half
- (reserve marinade)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked roast beef (8 ounces) cut into juliennestrips
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
Adapted from facebook.com
Cook fettuccine as directed on package.
While fettuccine is cooking, heat reserved marinade in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Cook onion in marinade about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in half-and-half; heat until hot.
Stir in Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts and beef.
Heat until hot.
Drain fettuccine; stir into sauce and toss with 2 forks.
Sprinkle with pepper and pecans.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes with 4 Cheeses 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with brandy sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Ground... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepper-Crusted Beef Tenderloin 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fiesta Ravioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke dip 0/5 (0 Votes)