Weight Watchers Oven Fried Pork Chops
Pork chops are dipped into a asian inspired sauce with pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic, and then coated in bread crumbs and then baked. Serve with a side of rice and some steamed veggies.
- 4 (6-ounce) lean center-cut pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Trim fat from chops. Combine juice and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Combine breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, paprika, and dash of garlic powder in shallow dish; stir well. Dip chops in juice mixture and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until tender, turning after 25 minutes.
Yield 4 servings. 5 ww pts per serving.
You'll also love
- Sweet Onion Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Coconut Joys 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Creamed chip beef on toast 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Strawberry Dream Cake 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloin 4.2/5 (96 Votes)
- 1-Point Banana Bread 4.2/5 (91 Votes)
- Sweet Honey-Soy Chicken Legs 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey... 4.3/5 (86 Votes)