Strawberry Chicken Salad
Perfect salad for when it's hot outside and strawberries are fresh and sweet. If you'd like, you can leave out the chicken and add a little blue cheese to make this a side salad.
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- Raspberry Vinaigrette, divided
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 38mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup Raspberry Vinaigrette in a large zip-top freezer bag. Seal and chill 1 hour.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes; slice.
Place salad greens and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and gently toss. Divide mixture evenly between 4 serving plates; top with grilled chicken slices. Serve with remaining Raspberry Vinaigrette.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Bacon, Chive & Cheddar Biscuits... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Despicable Me Minion Cupcakes 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Weight Watcher's Southern-Style... 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Berry Biscuits 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Korean Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (69 Votes)