Looking for an appetizer to serve? Try these easy to make Garlic Bruschetta.
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package Alouette® Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese
- 12 slices of French bread (1/4-inch thick)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh, chopped parsley or basil
Adapted from alouettecheese.com
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Spread 1 tablespoon of Alouette® Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese on each slice of bread.
Top each slice with 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes and 1 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese.
Place bruschetta on a cookie sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes.
Garnish with parsley or basil and serve as an appetizer