Silly Apple Monsters
Silly Apple Monsters are a great snack any time of year, but especially at Halloween time when there is so much candy around! Make eating apples fun!
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 strawberries, stem removed and sliced thin
- 30 sunflower seeds
- 8 candy eyes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cut the apple into quarters and cut out the core.
In the middle of each quarter, cut a piece out which will be the mouth for the monster.
Take about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and smear inside the cut section of each apple piece. Place one slice of strawberry on the lower part of the opening, as the tongue. Push sunflower seeds into the top of peanut butter for teeth.
Add two eyes on top, using a little bit of peanut butter as 'glue'.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Spring Rolls 3.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Belgium Beef Stew 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Asiago Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Angel Food Cake w/ Tangy Citrus... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cupcakes 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Garden Dirt Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Pineapple Jam (Made Easy) 4.5/5 (11 Votes)