Cherry Kool-Aid Pie
Fruity, cool and refreshing no-bake pie that's the perfect dessert for hot summer days! Easiest pie you'll ever make!
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (0.13-ounce) packet unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid powder (or other flavor)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream and fresh berries for garnish, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 190mins
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, packet of Kool-Aid, and salt until no red streaks remain. Using a spatula or spoon, gently fold in the Cool Whip just until combined.
Spoon mixture in the pie crust.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving. At serving time, garnish top with whipped cream and cherries or other berries, if desired. Keep pie refrigerated.
If you prefer a fruitier pie, fold in about 2/3 cup fresh berries to the pie filling before spooning it in the crust. (I added chopped fresh cherries.)
You'll also love
- Grilled Vanilla Bean Mascarpone... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Sunday Slow Cooker: White Chicken... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Easter Peep S'mores 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Rainier Cherry Crumble 3.7/5 (57 Votes)
- Apple Cheesecake Napoleons 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cherry cheese Danish breakaway 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Molasses Pie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie 4.4/5 (14 Votes)