Easter Peep S'mores
"Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby..." Shout out to Shaggy for coming up with the highest praise you could give someone, considering how much we love Peeps. This recipe makes the most of the avian 'mallow Easter treats! Easter Peep S'mores are bright an colorful, toasted marshmallows perfect for your Easter celebration or for the Spring season!
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, warmed
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 to 5 packages of Peeps, mix and match colors to your liking
- graham crackers for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds, or in a pot over medium heat until warm.
In a medium oven-safe skillet, evenly spread out chocolate chips. Pour warmed whipping cream over the chips. Arrange Peeps in a colorful pattern atop.
Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Dip the graham crackers into the s'more mixture to serve!
You'll also love
- Easter Bunny Racers 4.6/5 (164 Votes)
- Reuben Casserole Hotdish 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Snickers Chocolate Chip Skillet... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- No-Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Whole BBQ Chicken 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Krispy Easter Eggs 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Kugel with Tofutti... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Amaretto Bread Pudding 4.3/5 (28 Votes)