Easter Peep S'mores
"Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby..." Shout out to Shaggy for coming up with the highest praise you could give someone, considering how much we love Peeps. This recipe makes the most of the avian 'mallow Easter treats! Easter Peep S'mores are bright an colorful, toasted marshmallows perfect for your Easter celebration or for the Spring season!
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, warmed
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 to 5 packages of Peeps, mix and match colors to your liking
- graham crackers for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds, or in a pot over medium heat until warm.
In a medium oven-safe skillet, evenly spread out chocolate chips. Pour warmed whipping cream over the chips. Arrange Peeps in a colorful pattern atop.
Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Dip the graham crackers into the s'more mixture to serve!
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (684 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)