Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie
Let's be real, pumpkin-flavored desserts are good at any time of the year. This dessert is easier to grab and go for parties and tastes just as good as pumpkin pie!
- 1 box (2 crusts) Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1 cup sweetened pumpkin pie filling
- 1/8 cup sugar
- Powdered sugar for dusting the top
- 1 egg, for egg wash
- One 9x13 sheet pan
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Round up the ingredients. Whisk an egg to create an egg wash.
Prepare the pie crusts.
Unroll each pie crust. Using a rolling pin, roll them out into thin (1/8-inch or so) sheets. Place the first crust onto the sheet pan, getting it as close to the edges as possible. It's okay if they don't fill the pan.
Spread on pie filling.
Evenly spread the pumpkin pie filling onto your bottom crust.
Top it with the other crust. Brush the top with the egg wash. Now sprinkle the sugar evenly all over the top. Gently make some diagonal slices into the top crust for baking.
Bake it at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes, or until the top is slightly puffed and golden.
Let it cool and cut into squares.
Top with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Roasted Vegetable & Shrimp Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon-Alfredo Casserole 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mustard Vinaigrette and Bacon... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mexican Zucchini Soup 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Ye Olde-Fashioned Classic Egg Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Zucchini and Spinach pizza 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Panna Cotta with Grand Marnier... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheesecake 4.4/5 (23 Votes)