Spinach & Ricotta Cheese Crepe
Treat yourself to an extra special meal with this delicious Spinach & Ricotta Cheese Crepe recipe. Feel free to customize with your other favorite fillings.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Pinch of salt
- Butter for frying the crepe
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the flour and salt and gradually mix in the milk. Mix until smooth.
Lightly butter the heated non stick fry pan. Pour a ladle or less of batter into the heated pan and spread out the batter in a circular motion so that batter coats the pan evenly.
Keep the fire medium-low so that the batter cooks evenly without burns. In the mean time, put in some chopped english spinach and crumbled the ricotta cheese onto the batter.
Quickly, use your hand and spatula, fold the crepe into envelope shape and turn over other side. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the cheese melted. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Kielbasa Cornbread 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Cherry Custard Muffins -... 3.7/5 (71 Votes)
- Canning Sweet Carrots 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Balls 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Tuna Nicoise Sandwich 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- German Strawberry "Pfannkuchen"... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Arugula Salad with Fennel, Pear, &... 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken and Spinach Paleo Ravioli 4.7/5 (3 Votes)