- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 lb diced kielbasa
Adapted from deepfriedkudzu.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter a large iron skillet or an 11x7-inch baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, egg and milk until combined. Add cheese, onion and kielbasa and stir to combine.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Banana Cherry Custard Muffins -... 3.7/5 (66 Votes)
- Miami Black Bean Soup 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Canning Sweet Carrots 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Crock Pot - Style Loaded Baked... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Yemenite Beef Soup 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Venison Steak Recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Apricot Glazed Corned Beef 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy and Sweet Smoked Sausage 4.1/5 (14 Votes)