Cheesy Chicken Balls
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 2 egg yolks
- 30 grams plain flour
- 175 grams mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasty.com
1. Shred the cooked chicken breasts in a bowl using 2 forks.
2. Transfer the chicken to a larger bowl and pour in the egg yolks, flour, cheese, spring onions, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Mix together and then roll the mixture into balls using your hands.
4. Coat the balls in breadcrumbs.
5. Heat up a litre of oil in a frying pan and deep fry the balls for about 3 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Tuna Nicoise Sandwich 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Cajun Sesame Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Sue's Chicken Pot Pie with Puff... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Greek Crockpot Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Buffalo Boss Chicken Wings 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Maple-Bacon Chicken Wings 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Deep Fried Chicken 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Mousse Crostini with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe