Arugula Salad with Fennel, Pear, & Shaved Parmesan
Fantastic as a topping for short rib appetizer and Pappardelle Dinner Serves 4
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced (fronds may be saved for salad garnish)
- 2 medium pears or 1 large pear, sliced length-wise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Note: Spinach can be used in place of arugula, and walnuts or pecans may be included for added richness and crunch.
To make dressing, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, and salt.
Combine arugula, fennel, and pear slices in a large bowl. Add dressing and lightly toss. Top with shaved Parmesan and garnish with fennel fronds.
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Authentic Anchor Bar Buffalo... 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- doTERRA Luscious Lemon Bars 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Rum Raisin-Pineapple Muffins 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet and Nutty Kale Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Olive Garden Spaghetti Carbonara 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Brie with Pear, Cranberry &... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon Spinach Pasta 4/5 (30 Votes)