- CINNAMON TOPPING:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter - (1 stick)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - (1 stick) room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen blueberries, thawed)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed)
For Topping: Combine, sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Add butter and cut in until mixture resembles coarse meal. Set aside.
For Cake: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and flour 9- by 13-inch baking pan. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into medium bowl.
Using electric mixer, cream butter in large bowl until light. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs 1 at a time. Mix in dry ingredients alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
Combine berries in small bowl. Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Spoon berries over. Spread remaining batter over berries. Sprinkle with topping. Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cut into squares.
This recipe yields 12 servings.
You'll also love
- Beef Brisket Braised With Dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Barley And Lentil Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana-Macadamia Nut Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes With Nutmeg... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Game Hens With Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry And Raspberry Star... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Crisp With Oatmeal And... 0/5 (0 Votes)