Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
Yum! These breakfast cookies are super healthy and easy to make. All you need are three ingredients, bananas, old fashioned oats and peanut butter. Mix, shape and bake, that's it. Enjoy!
- 2 small very ripe bananas
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter crunchy or creamy
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mash the bananas in a bowl.
Add the oats and peanut butter. Mix.
Roll, then flatten 10 to 12 cookies and place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F for about 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown, as shown.
You'll also love
- The Snickers Cookie 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Knot White Pizza Dip 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- CRANBERRY CREAM PROFITEROLES 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- No Bake Cheesecake Margarita Pie 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chikin' Legs Rice Krispie Treats 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Nanny's Fruitcake Cookies Recipe 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana and Nut Biscotti 4.4/5 (8 Votes)