The Snickers Cookie
Delicious caramel, chocolate, and nut filled peanut butter based cookie. If you're a Snickers lover, this cookie's for you!
- 1 bag Snickers miniature candies
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teapoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hersheys kisses, or any milk chocolate
Combine butter, peanut butter, and sugars using a mixer on medium to low speed until light and fluffy.
Slowly add the eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Then mix in your flour, salt, and baking soda.
Cover and chill dough 2-3 hours up to a couple of days.
Remove dough from fridge. Divide dough into pieces about 1-2 tablespoons, and flatten.
Place a snickers mini in center of each. Form a ball around the snickers mini, taking care to cover it all.
Place on cookie sheet and bake at 325°F for 10-12 minutes. Adjust time as needed if using more than 1 tablespoon dough. Let cookies cool 1-2 minutes then remove to rack to cool completely.
Drizzle melted milk chocolate over each cookie in a zig zag pattern. I have used Kisses, Dove milk chocolate, or milk chocolate chips.
You'll also love
- Kahlua Cookie Cream Cake 4.3/5 (93 Votes)
- Charleston Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Gordon Ramsay's Steak Diane 4/5 (134 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- No Bake Cream Cheese & Coconut... 4.1/5 (108 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)