Mrs. Fields Banana Nut Cookies
These taste just like the real Banana Nut Cookies you find at Mrs. Field's Cookies, DELICIOUS!
- 2 2/3 cups flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, light packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon liqueur or extract, banana flavor
- 3/4 cup bananas ripe, mashed
- 2 cups chocolate (semi-sweet) semi-sweet chips
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 34mins
Preheat oven to 300°F.
In a medium bowl, combine four, soda and salt. Mix well and set aside.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend sugars at medium speed.
Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
Add egg, liqueur and banana, and beat at medium speed until smooth.
Add the flour mixture, 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the walnuts and blend at low speed until just combined.
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
Sprinkle cookies with chocolate chips, 6 to 8 per cookie.
Bake 25 to 27 minutes until cookie edges begin to brown.
Transfer immediately to a cool surface.
You'll also love
- CORN & LOBSTER BISQUE 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Bourbon & Orange Brined Turkey 3.7/5 (77 Votes)
- Eagle Brand No-Bake Cheesecake 3.3/5 (217 Votes)
- CARROT APPLE BREAD 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Jello Salad 3.7/5 (81 Votes)
- Sour Milk Cake 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Pan de Polvo (Mexican Cookies) 3.8/5 (80 Votes)
- Blue-Ribbon Banana Bread 3.7/5 (11 Votes)