No Bake Cheesecake Margarita Pie
This no bake cheesecake is packed with flavors from a margarita mix, cream cheese and cool whip. Perfect for a summertime treat!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces frozen margarita mix, somewhat thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Zest of one lime
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Sparkling sugar, optional but recommended for crunch and a cute "salt" appearance
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from thedomesticrebel.com
In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, margarita mix, and condensed milk with a handheld electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Continue beating for about 2 minutes or until creamy and smooth.
Spoon in the Cool Whip and lime zest and beat to combine. Continue beating for about 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and fluffy. Mixture will continue to thicken as you whip it.
Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top. Immediately freeze for up to 4 to 6 hours or overnight (overnight recommended) before cutting into slices. Garnish with the sparkling sugar right before serving. This is best served straight from the freezer or slightly thawed.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie Oat Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Buttery Beer Bread Stuffing with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Pie 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate & Creamy Orange Mousse 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Cherry Delight Dessert... 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Funfetti Cheesecake 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)