Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork
Pulled pork is easy to make with a pressure cooker, and is much quicker than in a slow cooker. Serve on toasted buns with extra barbecue sauce, and a side of cole slaw.
- 4 to 6 lbs boneless pork butt
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Mix together the seasonings. Cut the pork butt into at least 4 pieces and coat them want the seasoning. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Heat the pressure cooker to HOT. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Remove the meat from the marinade, reserve the leftover liquid. Brown the meat on all sides. Add in the remaining marinade, and set the pressure cooker to high for 60 minutes. When the time is up, turn off the heat and fully natural release (about 15 minutes).
Open the lid carefully and try to shred the meat with two forks. If it is not shredding easily, cook for an additional 10 - 20 minutes on high, fully natural release.
Shred the pork. Defat the liquid in the pressure cooker. Add back the shredded pork and mix thorough.
Serve on a toasted bun.
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork Melt 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Breakfast Potatoes & Ham Skillet 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted chicken with potatoes,... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pork Belly Carnitas 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Skillet Pork Tenderloin with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peach Salad & Mint Pesto 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Bean Dip 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Chicken with Green... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)