Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole
"This recipe was passed to me by a friend whose husband loved Buffalo wings and baked potatoes. I made it for the first time for my crew of boys and it was a big hit. Being a single working mom and short on time, I made some shortcuts to the recipe and to my surprise, it tasted even better."
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cubed (1")
- 9 medium potatoes, cut in 1/2" cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup green onion, diced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 105mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Heat hot pepper sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, and salt in a large skillet over low heat, stirring until thoroughly combined. Turn off heat.
Toss potatoes in batches with the hot pepper sauce mixture to coat and use a slotted spoon to transfer potatoes to the prepared baking dish. Leave remaining sauce in skillet. Mix chicken into remaining sauce and allow to marinate while potatoes roast.
Bake potatoes until tender inside and crisp and brown outside, 45 to 50 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
Reduce oven heat to 400°F (205°C).
Spread chicken cubes over roasted potatoes. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend, cooked bacon, and green onions over chicken. Return to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through and the cheese topping is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
Bake in oven until chicken is cooked through and the cheese topping is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Beef Brisket 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheese Cake 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Corn Dogs 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Chili Lime Pork Roast 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)