Biscuit Breakfast Bake
YUMMY!! Serve with Fresh Fruit Salad and lotsa coffee/tea and assorted juices
This recipe came from The Blind Lady Cafe, which is also a web site. Very cool.
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) refrigerated breakfast biscuits 10 count (I used the Pillsbury flakey kind) ***DO NOT COOK FIRST***
- 4 scallions (green onions, spring onions, whatever you prefer to call them)
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- If you’re into the meats – cooked center cut bacon or cooked sausage
- 11 ×17 pan, sprayed with cooking spray (Note: I think a 9×13 works better, but it might need to bake a little longer)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Mix your eggs and milk in a large bowl. Cut each biscuit (I’m all about scissors in the kitchen) into fours and add it to the bowl. I like to do this before I cook the bacon or cut up the scallions – give the biscuits some time to really soak in the eggs.
Cut up your scallions, shred your cheese, cook and break up your bacon (or sausage). Add everything to the bowl.
Mix it all up and pour into your pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes .. closer to 30 so it isn't runny
*** BLC Hint/Tip *** - if you want to make this the night before leave it in the mixing bowl in the fridge covered with saran. In the morning, give it a good stir then pour into prepared baking dish and proceed to bake as directed!!!
You'll also love
- Jell-O Cookies 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Italian Friendship Casserole 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Paula Deen’s Pineapple Casserole 3.8/5 (90 Votes)
- Kaiserschmarrn (Emperor's Cut-Ups) 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Fennel & Prosciutto... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Hazelnut Spread-Filled Sufganiyot 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Jim N Nicks Cheese Biscuits 4.3/5 (50 Votes)