Healthy Turkey Filet Dinner
Fresh Turkey Filets and Vegetables Pan seared
- 1 Package of Butterball Turkey Breast Filets
- 2 medium zucchini pealed and chopped into 1/2 in pieces
- 2 medium yellow squash pealed and chopped into 1/2 in pieces
- 1 14.5 oz can green beans drained
- 1 28 oz can of whole tomatoes cleaned and chopped 1/2 pcs
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper seeds
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 55mins
1. in a medium sauce pan place the tomatoes,2 tablespoons butter, 1/4 cup Splenda,2 cups water and the 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper and cook low for 30 minutes until tender and thickened then keep warm.
2. in a large skillet place the 2 medium yellow squash pealed and chopped into 1/2 in pieces ,2 medium zucchini pealed and chopped into 1/2 in pieces, 1 14.5 oz can green beans drained, 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning,
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper seeds,2 tablespoons butter,cook on low heat for 30 minutes stirring occasionally until tender and keep warm.
3. lay out the turkey Breast Filets and salt and pepper both sides to taste, place in a preheated large skillet that has been sprayed with the cooking spray cook each side for 3 to 4 minutes until turkey is golden brown and cooked thru.
4. place tomatoes in a small cup , place Turkey Filets, and Vegetables on plate and serve.