Easy Strawberry Pineapple Shortcake
- 1 Angel food cake
- 1 box Instant Vanilla pudding
- 1 15 oz. can crushed pineapple, Juice Drained
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Frozen or fresh strawberries, sliced with juice and/or sugar added.
Adapted from southernhospitalityblog.com
Prepare one box instant vanilla pudding, put in fridge until set, then add the can of crushed pineapple and mix well. Slice the cake twice around the diameter, making 3 layers.
Add pudding mixture between both layers and also on top of cake, placing each layer of cake back on as you go. It’s OK if the pudding oozes out of the cake, this makes it really yummy. Place in fridge for a couple of hours and the pudding mixture will soak into the cake.
Slice yourself a big ole’ chunk of cake, add the crushed strawberries and a dollop of whipcream and have yourself a lip-smacking time!
You'll also love
- Penne with Chicken and Pesto 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Roasted Bananas w/ Toasted Coconut 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Lemon Pancakes 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Blueberry Ice Cream Pie 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake 4.4/5 (62 Votes)