Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packs
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, each cut in 1/2 lengthwise
- 1 cup buffalo ranch dressing
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen broccoli florets
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices of bacon
Adapted from pillsbury.com
1. Place 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half in center of each sheet of foil. Sprinkle each with salt and pepper. Top each with 2 tablespoons ranch dressing, 1/4 cup cooked broccoli florets, 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked bacon.
2.For each foil pack, bring 2 sides of foil up over chicken-broccoli mixture so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space on sides for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal. Place foil packets on ungreased large cookie sheet.
3.Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with additional ranch dressing, if desired.
You'll also love
- Quick and Easy King Ranch Chicken... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Skinny Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon, Tomato, and Cheddar Loaf 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken or Turkey chili 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Crispy Bacon Mac & Cheese for Two 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Dr. Pepper Chicken 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Bacon-Ranch Chicken... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Cutlets 4.3/5 (13 Votes)