This holiday treat is super easy to make! All you need is pantry ingredients, cream, and some candied cherries. Or leave them out for vanilla fudge!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Coat 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
In large saucepan, bring granulated sugar, butter, heavy cream, and salt to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Allow to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and slowly add confectioners' sugar and vanilla, stirring until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries until evenly distributed.
Spoon into baking dish and chill 1 hour, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container.
If you prefer, leave out candied cherries and you'll have a great vanilla fudge.
You'll also love
- 7-Layer Salad 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Crustless Quiche Lorraine 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake in a... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Moist Lemon Angel Cake Roll 4.2/5 (69 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Kringle 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Chocolate-Rum Truffle Torte 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake 4.6/5 (37 Votes)