Quicker than rice krispie treats and tastier than Reese's
This delicious treat is so incredibly simple to make using few ingredients that mix together to make a chocolate, peanut butter bar.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in cereal.
Pat into a 8x8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it. When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).
Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top.
Cool until firm
You'll also love
- Texas Roadhouse Copycat Green Beans 3.8/5 (334 Votes)
- Simple Chocolate Ganache 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut... 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Rice Krispies, Fruity Pebbles, or... 4/5 (125 Votes)
Review this recipe