Tuna and Noodle Casserole (13)
- 2 6-oz. cans white meat tuna, packed in water
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup(Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 6 ounces medium egg noodles(1/2 of a 12-ounce package), cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- 4-6 oz. mushrooms, sauteed in butter
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, tuna, soup and mushrooms.
Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with 1 cup cheese.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.
You'll also love
- Steak and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simple Ceviche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Mushrooms and Penne... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clam Dip 2016's Upgraded 1960's... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Pea Wiggle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paté de Aceituna 0/5 (0 Votes)