Simple, fresh and spicy this ceviche recipe will become a favorite! Pick your favorite fish and try different combinations.
- 1 pound white fish, halibut works well, cod and tilapia also work.
- 1 pound shrimp - raw, peeled and deveined
- 2 jalapeños or serranos
- 1 small cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 tomato seeded and diced to 1/2 in pieces
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 8 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Remove skin, if any from fish and dice into 1/2 inch cubes. Cut shrimp to 1/2 inch pieces. Dice peppers.
Place fish, tomatoes, peppers,onions and shrimp in bowl and squeeze enough lime juice to cover, saving 1 lime.
Let marinate 4 to 6 hours.
After marinating, drain juices and add cucumber, diced avocado and 1/2 cup chopped cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
Squeeze fresh juice of 1 lime and mix well.
Serves great with your favorite white corn chips.
You'll also love
- Arepas Filling: "La Domino" (Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Enchilada Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Mushrooms and Penne... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sissy's Special Hamburgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepper Jack Tortilla Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clam Dip 2016's Upgraded 1960's... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)