Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and Spinach
Quick, easy & healthy!
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 C sliced scallions
- 2 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 oz spinach
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta, cooked & drained
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Cook salmon with desired method. Remove from heat and wrap in foil to keep warm.
2. Pour 1 Tablespoon broth into skillet and heat over medium high heat.
3. Add garlic, scallions and tomatoes and cook 2 -3 minutes or until tomatoes just start to wilt.
4. Pour remaining broth into skillet and boil.
5. Add spinach, reduce heat and cook until wilted.
6. Slice salmon into bite size chunks.
7. Combine pasta, sauce and salmon in large bowl or serving platter;
toss lightly to mix. Add olive oil to taste.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan and sseve.
You'll also love
- Potatoes Au Gratin - Black Angus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE CINNAMON WINE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken with mushrooms,green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rigatoni and Cauliflower al Forno 3.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Meaty Ziti Casserole With Ground... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cod Seared with Peach-Mango Salsa 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Cod with Sautéed Greens &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach salad wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)