Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and Spinach
Quick, easy & healthy!
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 C sliced scallions
- 2 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 oz spinach
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta, cooked & drained
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Cook salmon with desired method. Remove from heat and wrap in foil to keep warm.
2. Pour 1 Tablespoon broth into skillet and heat over medium high heat.
3. Add garlic, scallions and tomatoes and cook 2 -3 minutes or until tomatoes just start to wilt.
4. Pour remaining broth into skillet and boil.
5. Add spinach, reduce heat and cook until wilted.
6. Slice salmon into bite size chunks.
7. Combine pasta, sauce and salmon in large bowl or serving platter;
toss lightly to mix. Add olive oil to taste.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan and sseve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)