Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Garlic Maple Glaze, Apple Onion Hash
- serves 2
- 1 1lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 pink lady (or other tart) apple, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 large white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp butter
- Rosemary Garlic Maple glaze
- 3 large sprigs rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed into a paste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Large pinch salt
Adapted from pinkbrandywine.tumblr.com
1. Preheat sous vide machine to 135 degrees F.
2. Mix all glaze ingredients in a food processor.
3. Set aside about 1/3 of the mixture. Use the rest to rub all over pork loin. Add some additional salt to the loin. Vacuum seal loin and place into the 135 F water bath. Cook for 2.5 hours.
4. Remove pork from bag. Heat a nonstick skillet with butter until sizzling. Add pork and sear, rotating, so all sides get a toasty brown, about 45-60 seconds / side. Remove pork and set aside.
5. Using the same skillet, add your apples and onions and a tbsp of the reserved glaze. Sautee over medium heat until onions are translucent and apples are soft.
6. Slice pork, spooning any leftover glaze on top. Serve with a generous scoop of apple and onion hash. Salt more to taste if necessary.
You'll also love
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread (Pull... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread (Farmhouse... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sunday Supper Beef Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jello raspberry cranberry mold 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage balls with Hash Browns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Duck with Apple Raisin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy spaghetti squash with fresh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Creamy Garlic Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)