Skillet Creamy Garlic Chicken with Broccoli
- 2 pounds (910g) boneless chicken breasts
- kosher or sea salt, to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons (60g) butter, divided
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces - 298g) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup (180ml) water
- 2 to 3 cups (480-720ml) chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon (10ml) chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedges, optional
- Serve with rice or pasta
Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt half the butter (2 tablespoons). Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is browned. Remove chicken from pan, cover and keep warm.
In same pan melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, add the garlic and cook until garlic is lightly brown and fragrant. Whisk in the condensed cream of chicken soup and water. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbly, then turn heat down to low.
Add chicken and broccoli back into the pan cover the pan with a lid and cook for about another 10 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through. If you want more firm or al-dente broccoli, add the broccoli after the chicken is almost cooked so that the broccoli is more crunchy.
Serve with rice or pasta and wedges of lemon. Garnish with chopped parsley
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore... 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- HONEY GARLIC BUTTER SALMON IN FOIL 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Costco Rotisserie Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Garlic Pizza Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Broccoli Rabe with Grilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken In Mustard Sauce (Jacques... 5/5 (1 Votes)