Beer Crockpot Chicken
This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce. Enjoy!
- 5 to 6 chicken breasts, or 1 whole or cut up chicken
- 1 can any kind of beer
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- any other spices you'd like
Cooking time 240mins
Put all ingredients into crockpot.
If frozen cook on high 4 to 5 hours or low 8 to 10 hours.
If fresh cook on high 3 to 4 hrs or low 7 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.4/5 (331 Votes)
- Simply Sour Cream Chicken... 4.5/5 (325 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings with... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Chicken with Honey Beer Sauce 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Grilled Beer Chicken Drumsticks 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Cola... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Honey, Lime... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)