Beer Crockpot Chicken
This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce. Enjoy!
- 5 to 6 chicken breasts, or 1 whole or cut up chicken
- 1 can any kind of beer
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- any other spices you'd like
Cooking time 240mins
Put all ingredients into crockpot.
If frozen cook on high 4 to 5 hours or low 8 to 10 hours.
If fresh cook on high 3 to 4 hrs or low 7 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken 4.4/5 (420 Votes)
- General Tso's Chinese Chicken 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pita 4.3/5 (368 Votes)
- Chicken with Honey Beer Sauce 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Grilled Beer Chicken Drumsticks 4.3/5 (56 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Cola... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- BBQ Beer Can Chicken 4.6/5 (25 Votes)