Beer Crockpot Chicken
This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce. Enjoy!
- 5 to 6 chicken breasts, or 1 whole or cut up chicken
- 1 can any kind of beer
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- any other spices you'd like
Cooking time 240mins
Put all ingredients into crockpot.
If frozen cook on high 4 to 5 hours or low 8 to 10 hours.
If fresh cook on high 3 to 4 hrs or low 7 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Krispy Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (203 Votes)
- Valentine Vegan Baked Lavender... 4.6/5 (197 Votes)
- BACON CHEESEBURGER ROLL-UPS 4.6/5 (196 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (198 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Cowboy Casserole 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (189 Votes)
- Marscarpone Stuffed French Toast 4.4/5 (197 Votes)