Crispy Parmesan-Roasted Butternut Squash
Salt, pepper, parmesan, and your choice of spice lend butternut squash a boost of flavor in this simple side dish.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 3/4-inch pieces*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, sage, or basil, crushed (1/4 tsp Penzey's Pasta Sprinkle)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from bhg.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 15x10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place squash in prepared pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
Roast 15 minutes. Stir squash; roast 5 minutes more. Stir in cheese and thyme. Roast 5 minutes or until squash is tender.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (397 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)