Spiced Chicken Tacos with Avocado and Pomegranate Salsa
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium radishes
- 2 scallions
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 c. pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 small flour tortillas
- sour cream
Adapted from womansday.com
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl, combine the cumin, garlic, chili powders, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the spice mixture and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, gently toss together the radishes, scallions, avocado, pomegranate seeds, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; fold in the cilantro.
3. Slice the chicken into 1/4-inch-thick pieces. Fill the tortillas with the chicken and top with the pomegranate salsa. Serve with sour cream, if desired.