Arnold's Deer Jerky
If you're a fan of Arnold's Deer Jerky this recipe is for you! Keep some on hand for those moments you need a little pep in your step, it's a real life saver.
- 1 pound deer jerky
- 2 bottles Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bottle liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 8 teaspoons meat tenderizer
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 360mins
Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
Tear the meat into 1 inch strips and put into marinade. Marinade overnight.
Set your dehydrator to 155°F and place jerky on dehydrator.
Dehydrate for 5 hours or until you get the texture you want.
You'll also love
- Plum & Rhubarb Cobbler 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Banana Spice Cookies with Lemon... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Mini Sloppy Joe Phyllo Cups 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Savory & Sweet Crackers 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blue Cheese-Onion Steak Bites 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Guacamole with Blue Cheese & Bacon 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Venison Jesse James Jerky 5/5 (1 Votes)