Easy Chicken Dumplings
I've tried an easy way to make these dumplings. Can make these easily to have anytime.
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- Chopped chicken salami / cocktail
- Crushed Garlic
- Crushed Pepper
Mix chopped chicken salami or cocktail with crushed garlic and pepper.
Add salt, oil and water to the flour and knead till the dough is soft. Cut and roll the dough into small balls to prepare the wrapper. Flatten it with a rolling pin and stuff with chicken mixture. Seal the wrapper carefully.
Steam these dumplings for 15 minutes. Serve with schezwan sauce / chutney.
You'll also love
- Creepy Caterpillar Recipe 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Ninja Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Ricotta & Pear Crostini with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Latin Fried Chicken 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Liver Pâté &... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Balsamic Chicken and Pears 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings 5/5 (2 Votes)