Cottage Cheese Spinach Chicken
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.4g
Total Carbs: 7.5g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Cajun-style seasoning
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Squeeze excess water out of thawed spinach; in a large bowl, mix spinach with onion and cottage cheese and set aside.
3. Season chicken breasts with Cajun-style seasoning, then place 1/4 of cheese/spinach mixture in the center of each breast and fold in half. Secure with toothpicks and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
4. Drizzle with melted butter and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Spinach and Mushroom Medley 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas (Kraft) 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Scalloped Spinach 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pasties 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crunchy Baked Barbecue Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)