- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onions, garlic and broccoli.
Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft. Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese.
Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in melted butter. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, or until center has set.
You'll also love
- Big Jim's WORLD FAMOUS Spinach... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream Cupcakes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Burgers Recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Low Carb Southern Fried Chicken 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Roasted Carrots & Broccoli 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta with... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)