Crustless Bacon & Cheese Quiche
This recipe is great for those who love quiche but don't want gluten. Sour cream and cheese gives richness, mushrooms give meatiness, and bacon makes the recipe.
- 5 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 tomato, chopped, divided
- 12 slices Oscar Meyer bacon
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup Breakstone's Reduced Fat or Knudsen Light sour cream
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% milk cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Reserve 2 tablespoons each onions and tomatoes. Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add mushrooms to reserved drippings; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Crumble bacon. Add to skillet with remaining onions and tomatoes; mix well.
Beat eggs and sour cream with whisk until blended. Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with bacon mixture and cheeses.
Bake 30 minutes or until center is set. Top with reserved onions and tomatoes. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Use your imagination with this recipe. Substitute cooked, crumbled sausage; add cooked broccoli or spinach; use a spicy cheese. Recipe can be cut in half and cooked in a square pan.
You'll also love
- Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Brown-Butter Shrimp 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- WINGS; SWEET STICKY CHICKEN WINGS 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Panfried Pork Steamed Buns... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- World best Chicken Francaise or... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Kristen's Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Served... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled, Cheese Stuffed Bacon... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)